Skip to content
- Registrants must have a valid fishing license.
- All boats must have working livewells or coolers with aerators.
- Anglers without a live well or cooler with aerator will be eliminated.
- Minimum of 2 anglers per boat.
- Teams of 2-3 anglers. Maximum 50 Teams.
- All occupants on a boat that are fishing must be registered entrants.
- All fish must be legally hooked on legal tackle. Any evidence of net, gaff or snag marks will
immediately disqualify that fish from competition.
- A total of 10 fish can be weighed per team. The total weight of all 10 fish will determine the
- All fish weighed must be over 8 inches in length.
- All fish weighed in must be alive and active without having any struggles being released.
Any fish that is not will not be weighed.
- Only the fish species being fished for shall be retained.
- In case there is a tie weight, the first winner shall be determined by the earlier time of weigh-in.
- The decision of the tournament officials is final.
- Check-In and Weigh-In will be at the Municipality of Tweed Boat Launch. 125 River St. E.
- Check-In begins at 6:00 am. All registrants must check-in with tournament officials.
- Blast off will begin at 8:00 am. You will be given a number at the time of registration. First
Come First Serve. This number will determine the order of blast off for your team.
- Weigh-In will commence at 3:00 pm and ends at 4:00 pm.
- Last weigh-in 4:00 pm. Late entries will be penalized 1/2 lb. per minute.
- Live and artificial bait may be used.
- No fishing is allowed within 25 feet of another tournament boat without mutual consent.
- The Municipality of Tweed will not be held liable for injury to any person and will not be responsible for any loss of property. Contestants compete in this event at their own risk.
- Proof of valid insurance must be carried in the boat at all times and may be requested by the
Tournament Official at any time.
- MNR Rules & Regulations Must Be Followed. https://files.ontario.ca/environment-and-
- Registrants agree to abide by the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources Game and Fish Act and
Regulations, the Small Vessel Regulations and the Rules and Regulations of the Stoco Lake Black
- Tournament officials have the discrepancy to decline any angler from entering the tournament.
- Absolutely no alcohol or drugs will be consumed or in possession of any registrant during the
- No pre-fishing the morning of the tournament.
- If ice or flooding is a concern for the date of the tournament, the tournament officials will re–
schedule the tournament for May 24th, 2019. Entry fees will not be refunded unless the tournament